Thanks everyone

Sat Sep 28 13:19:50 2002

Thanks for all the caring out there at this time i need it im doing ok now a bit shaken and getting to try to get my bowels to work again after sergery . i know what all you are going threw how these doc out there make you feel like your the bad guy or its all in your mind i was bless that i did find my gyn that takes what i say he understand about the adhesions .and he tells me there is no cure and can get worst from each seregey but if it gives you releive for what every time it does that thats good .im in missouri anyone from this way .(not my native home brooklyn ny is ) i know how bad you can feel and depress you can get when you feel no one belives you even family.and think family dont think your hurting as bad as you say .then who can you talk to about this well this web sight is the best and a great place to talk to people just like me and it does make youi feel better and knowing that your not alone well i do hope this will be my last sergery ? i guess we can only hope i do feel bless in finding this sight and knowing i have real people to talk too thanks to all of you and bless well i need to rest now as i been shaking due to thhe pain meds and im tring to stop smoking after so many years i hope we all can come though this with the best and hope one day they come up with something to stop the adhesions from returning talk soon hugs to all alaina

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: