Re: Adhesions I think?

Fri Sep 27 06:55:21 2002

Dear Jackie, I know exactly what u r going threw. My name is Chrissy. You can email me directly at: MYSTICALMAGICK2@AOL.COM , ok? I am here for you , to talk to and give ya all the support ya need and listen to ya when ya neeed to vent about this dibilitating condition, that we all suffer from. So.. ya take wellbutrin and lortab? I saw that ya will not tkae oxycontin. I am on Oxycontin and have been since May 23, 2001!! This is the only medication that takes away a good percentage of my pain. Why is it so dangerous, besides the addiction part of it. But ya really dont get addicted ( just ya body), because ya take it to get rid of the horrible pains, that cause ya to double over. I also have loops around my bowels and I can not poop right. I can go over a week, sometimes..withough having a B.M.!! My husband has to give me Fleet enemas, so I can get som of the stool out of me. It hurts so much!!!! Why dont ya try going to Pain Management and those docs are great and they can help ya with other things... if you r totally against going on Oxycontin. They have Nerve Blocks that they can do.. but I heard that they do not always work on certain people/patients. They offered that service to me, but I chose not to, cause of what I heard about it not working. I wish I could just have the surgery, but every time ya have an operation ( abdominal, especially), the adhesions come back even worse than before!!!! I pray and wish everyday, that one day.... the medical field will come up with a cure to get rid of these horrible adhesions, that all of us women suffer from!!

I wish ya the best! Feel better and please... and I cant stress the word, "Please" ...to email me directly, ok? I will and would like to be ur friend and talk with ya and help ya deal with this problem of ours. Hell!! we can support each other!!! Right?

Well lots of hugs, prayers & kisses and compoassion to you, always,

Chrissy- New Jersey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: