Shawnna.L. Needs Special Prayer.

Mon Sep 23 21:47:55 2002

Hi Yall Hope this finds everyone..at least comfy tonight...I would just like to ask that everyone please say a special prayer for Shawnna L..and her family..Shawnna recieved some really bad news regarding her Mother..and i believe she had to make a flying fast trip to Mo..aand our dear Shawnna really needs our thoughts and prayers right now..i will exxplain more when i hear more about whats going on..ok..but for now lets jusst keep her and her family in our prayer PLEASE! As for me..i have not had a BM is 6 days now..im hardly eating because..i cant of course..my reg Dr is on vacatiion right now..so i cant ask him for help...so tonight ive loaded up on laxatives stool softeners and have eaten alot of prunes..so if this doesnt do something then i will see a Dr of some sort...Now for a bit of better news...My Grandbaby came home from the hospital yesterday..and she is simply an angel..i am just crazzy about her..hehe. Well ill go for now Thank You for all your good wishes and for your prayers. Hugs and Love.... Tish.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: