Re: primary care doc

Mon Sep 23 15:04:37 2002

Kris Ann, My surgeon is referring me to a pain management Dr., he thinks I need a nerve block, too. I already had a epidural last year that did not help at all! Is this what he is talking about? I don't want to go thru that again. I have not been prescribed anything that gets rid of my pain. I told the Dr. the only time I've been free of pain in the last 2 3/4 yrs. is when I'm under anesthesia! I get my sleep 2 or 3 hours at a time because the pain keeps me awake. I'm just plain miserable most of the time. Take Care, Rita --- Naildoc84@aol.com wrote: > HI guys, > I was really upset yesterday when the pain > management doc appointment didn't > go well. All he said was " i want to do a nerve > block" Which doesn't work i > know. The risks out weighed the benefits,,,, > called my primary care doc, > and he said he's going to research best meds for > me,, i directed him here, > and we'll see what happens,, right now i'm on > vicodin, and it does help,, but > he's goin to see what would be better for me. There > is not a pain management > clinic on my insurance that deals with patients with > adhesions. I called > them yesterday, they called the ones listed on > insurance, and they called me > back with absolutely noooooooooo answers. I said > What do i do now,, they > said, Well you would have to go back to your primary > care doc, but you really > shouldn't be on all those medications, you have had > surgeries to correct this > problem. I hung up. Are all these medical people > really this STUPID??? > Sorry, had to vent, am having a terrible night and > can't get comfy, and just > plain grouchy. > kris ann >

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: