Re: Going to the Docs Tomorrow

Mon Sep 23 11:07:48 2002

Hi Lori, I'm Debra. I want you to know they don't Like the info we share w/them on the Internet. They will tell u anyone get put anything they want on the Net so if that's true-We do need to be careful & Prayerful. I feel when you go to the Dr. have an outline of all the important Data he needs to know to help you. Tell him especially about how your bowels work & Pain & a sense of being Hopeless if it weren't for God. And all the rest... Above All-Do not be intimidated by him, remember he's your brother in Christ. He wants to to be Well. He just may not have alot of time w/us. Make your trip as informadable as possible for YOUR SAKE! thats how he can help you & He'll appreciate you More If your organized & Respect his & your Time. Good Luck, Debra Rallis Lori wrote:Hi everyone,

I am going to an OBGYN tomorrow, a new one...And even though I know they will probably tell me there isnt anything they can do for me, I wrote down the Doctors letter that Mr. Wiseman has posted here, I wrote it down because I dont have access to a printer. Is there anything else from this site that I should write down and take with me?

Thanks in advance Warm Painfree Huggz

Lori

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: