Re: Went to the ER AGAIN!!!

Fri Sep 20 15:55:47 2002

dear lori.

My name is Chrissy adn I have been treated and gone threw the exact same thing as you have!!! It sucks!!!! You are a perfect candidate for Pain Managment!! You need to get yourself an appointment and bring all of your surgery reports with you and tell them that you ahve heard of the medication called; Oxycontin and that you know a friend in another state that has gone threw all that you have and that the medication works and takes away th chronic pain!!! You need to do this. I too have ran to so many different er's and most of the time i lucked out and got a shot of Dillaudid, morphine and Demerol and that took the pain away for a while and then they dischargedme with percocets. One dod even gave me 30 pills of Percocet to fill and I would hav them at home, plus I got the shot!!!! Good luuck and get into the Pain Maagement right away!!! Do not wait!!!!! You need to have comfort and quality of life back!!!! ok? Anytime ya wanna email me, you can directly. my email address is: roses4chrissy2@aol.com

Tke Care and God Bless!!! Stay strong and dont give up!!

Chrissy from New Jersey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: