HUGS LAURA :-)

Thu Sep 19 17:38:49 2002

((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))) You poor thing:-( I am soooooo sorry to hear how you have been treated!! I have lost all faith in the medical profession!!!!!!! I could not believe it as I was reading your post the only thing I need to change is the names cause I am living exactly what you wrote!!!! My husband also lost his job to take care of me and our 2 boy's and we are on public assistance:-( I went to the ER in July ER Dr. wanted to keep me cause he was afraid I was starting with an obstruction and my gastro Dr. told him to send me home and they would not give me anything for pain said they did not want to mask the pain well I don't give a crap about masking the pain!! Anyway I have been couch bound every since and getting worse! My poor husband and Anthea keep asking me to go to the hospital or to a Dr. but I am not going to put myself through all the emotional abuse of trying to get help!!1 I am just to tired to fight anymore! I do know one thing If Their wifes,mothers, sisters girlfriends or themselves had ARD they would not disrespect us like they do!!!! I am sorry I just had to vent a little I guess!! You and your family are in my prayers!!!Praying you are feeling a little better today!! Love Ya :-)

--
THERE ARE BLESSINGS IN EVERYTHING
Blessings come in many guises
That God alone in Love devises,
And sickness which we Dread so much
Can bring a very "healing Touch"-
For often on the "WINGS OF PAIN"
The Peace we sought before in vain
Will come to us with "Sweet Surprise"
For God is merciful and wise-
And through long hours of Tribulation
God gives us time for Meditation,