To Brenda Re: I AM GIVING UP THIS TIME ' I HAVE HAD ENOUGH'.

Thu Sep 19 17:37:33 2002

Dear Brenda:

Please try to hold on. Sometimes when I just can't take anymore, I find that I just have to let go and have a good cry. I will pray for you...and I will try to send some comfort for you by my thoughts and prayers.

One thing that I have found, is that (with me anyway) it always gets better - not that I get well exactly, but that when it hurts so bad that I just can't stand myself, I can get through it by telling myself that I will make it through this one... No much comfort there, but it does work for me.

Oh Brenda, I pray for you. Please let me know if there's anything I can do. Feel free to email me.

Wishing you pain free moments, hours, and yes, days.

--
Clare

At Thu, 19 Sep 2002, Brenda wrote: > >Well everybody I have had enough. I was in bed for the past two days, I >can't even deal with this anymore. I know I need to be strong but I >just can't take it, they have me on two kinds of morphine. The doctor >has sceduled me for two diffrent kinds of xrays and I will be going for >cat scan of my pelvis also. I just can't deal with this pain and how my >life has changed so much I am not the happy go lucky person I use to be >I have no patients what so ever for my kids and it is not even there >fault. Dealing with disability I am waiting for a court date but why to >find out that this is not a disabling disease I am sorry I am sounding >so negative just tired and depressed and has had enough. I will talk to >you all later I am crying and I can't type anymore. >Brenda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: