adhesions and still fighting

Thu Sep 19 11:02:47 2002

Hello, 3 C-sections,3 Lap scopes for adhesion and the famous complete Hysterectomy forgive my spelling,and my problems persist. I have had a great Dr who does listen and does try her best but now she is refering me on to a pelvic pain Dr because she thinks now my bowels are involved with adhesions. This whole thing has been a nightmare but the bowel involvement really scares me. The pain I experience is constant. Sometime I can what I call Get Around It but what that means is deal with it and sometime not. I use laxatives to keep everything flowing as not to cause anymore pain then possible. I eat very light and have managed in the last 2 months to loss 15 lbs and I was not over weight to begin with. I guess I am writing this today because no matter what I will find a solution and deal with it. I have a supportive family and with their help I move on. I sat here reading everyones story and my heart goes out to all of you. Also, I email Oprah regarding Adhesions. Hope all of you wellnes soon.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: