Re: As of today...I can't receive email....

Wed Sep 18 18:06:35 2002

Dear Helen:

Well, that sucks for us; we really rely on you to keep us informed and grounded. I know that you can't get this email, but I hope that when things get working again that you will see it.

I hope that's real soon. I think the adhesion site should take all your very informative emails from over the years, and put them on a 'click button' titled "Info at a Click by Helen Dynda", so that anytime someone needs to know more about a topic, we can easily access the information or direct others to the wealth of info you have so diligently found for us.

I wish you the best in getting things up and running soon, and I would like to take this opportunity to once again say thank you for the assistance you've given me.

Wishing you all pain free moments, hours and days.

--
Clare

At Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Helen Dynda wrote: > >Dear friends, >I have suspected something has been affecting my Outlook Express email.. A couple of weeks ago I deleted ALL of the email I had in files as well as a lot of the files I had on different topics - like a rat deserting a sinking ship. Well, today the ship sank!! > >Outlook Express has been telling me for almost a month that something is wrong; but until today, I have been able to access the remaining files I have and I've been able to send and receive mail. > >Unfortunately. as of today I can't do anything with Outlook Express!! I assume I'll be able to send this message; but I will NOT be able to read any incoming email. > >Either I don't have enough memory left - or a virus has done this; but I don't think a virus is at fault because of the virus-protection we have installed on my computer - as well as Postini. > >What is Postini? Postini is a service offered by our Internet Service Provider, which attempts to intercept junk mail (free offers, adult-oriented mail, etc...) and computer viruses before they reach our email and our computer. > >Since I don't really know what the problem is, my Outlook Express email will be out of service. > >In Friendship, >Helen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: