Re: just out of hospital/ withdrawl questions for shannia l

Tue Sep 17 15:22:12 2002

shawnna l. my name is chrissy and i am on oxycontin 440 mg twice a day and oxycodone 5 mg 3 - 4 times a day for breakthrough pain. i had abused my oxycontin and expierenced the withdrawls from the oxycontin and it was extremly horrible!! i even got pancreatitis from it!! two times last year! i am now back on it and i take it like i am suppose to, but once in a while i take an extra pill or 2 to try and forget all of my pains and life that i have from having this horrible pain from the many, many thousands of adhesions that i have and suffer from. methidone really works for the withdrawls? can any doctor perscribe it for you you? do you have to go into a detax program or a rehab to get Methidone pills? What do these pills make you feel like? do you still get a high from them? is it still some type of a narcoctic pill? When, why and when did you get off of the Oxycontin & Percocets? How long were ya on them for he pains? Please email me back diretly and let me know all of the answers to my questions...please. thanks so much for listening to me & getting back to me!!

Chrissy - email addy: ROSES4CHRISSY2@AOL.COM

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: