Thank You For The Ideas

Sun Sep 15 20:40:01 2002

I would like to say I am sorry to those I may have upset with my out burst! I meant no ill will. For those who have responded with some very good ideas and thoughts,,, I thank you so very much from the very bottom to the top of my beating heart!!! That was all I was ever looking for,,, direction,,, information ect!!! Unfortunately,, I was sent a very un-friendly e-mail by a reader here ,,, it was that e-mail that upset me the most! Those of you that have responded,,, you kindness is something I am very grateful for!!! I hope that the people here can find the way to forgive me for my out bursts,,, and I hope that they can understand why. Again, I would like very much to say thank you to those that have helped me with ideas and thoughts,,, I knew my first impression of this site couldn't be wrong!! I was wrong for thinking that 1 person represented the whole board,,, I now see where that was a very wrong thought on my part. Thank you again,, and your ideas will be put to good use very quickly,,, Thank you once more. Denise

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: