Re: Mary Wade from Sally

Sun Sep 15 17:37:33 2002

Mary, you didn't give me your email or your phone no. if You do, I'll get back to you soon. I lost all of my info in a crash. I promise. Miss you. Love, Sally

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Mary Wade To: lostcst@mcn.org Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 8:08 AM Subject: Re: Mary Wade from Sally

Dear Sally! I wanted to respond to you in email in a way that I can't on the board. Truthfully, as this stage, I can't spend too much time reading the board without it dragging me down. It's like I have only so much energy/brain/emotion in me and the beckon of life is using it up. I'm certainly not 100% but I'm enough better that I can live life pretty much as a normal person. I even enrolled in school again. I've taken a couple of trips and have another one planned for September with my high school girlfriends. I don't see my absense from the board and working on ARD as permanent....I just needed some distance from the issues for a while. No...I'm not "cured" but it's quite a bit more under control.

We ARE coming to the Inn some time. It's on my list. When are your slack times? For your sake, I hope it's always full :))) We will celebrate our 30th anniversary this year and I would like to take a nice trip. Where to people fly into to come there? Are you full from the last TH of August to Sept 3? Give me your phone number again, please. Love, Mary

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: