Constipation: Flax seed recipes

Fri Sep 13 22:19:51 2002

Constipation: Flax Seed Recipes; From: Jaynie Jarvis - hipJAYNIE@webtv.net ; September 9, 2000 7:36 PM

Flax seeds cost $2.99 a pound. You can get them at your local health food store. It works better than a stool softener. Makes your stool soft. All you need to take is the flaxseed juice in some juice; and I can almost guarantee that you will start going. I remember someone else suggesting this a long time ago and I paid no attention; but now that I have done it, I know it was a god send.

No stool softener has ever worked for me; and mineral oil isn't good for us - and did not always work because I couldn't get enough down. Please try it. It also got the gas out of me so I don't have the pressure going on inside of me. This works for me!!! Can anyone else confirm that this WORKS?

Jaynie

~ ~ ~ ~

A CURE FOR CONSTIPATION !; From: JAYNIE JARVIS - hipJAYNIE@webtv.net ; Fri September 17, 2000 5:56 AM

I went to the health food store and this is what she said to take. If your intestines are inflamed use this: 1.) Boil 6 cups of water. 2.) Add 1 Tablespoon of flaxseed (from the health food store) 3.) Let simmer for 5 minutes. 4.) Take it off the burner and let it cool. 5.) Strain the seeds out; and put in a glass jar and put in the refrigerator. Take 1/4th to 1/2 cup in some juice each day. It really works! I had really bad gas for the first 2 days though.

~ ~ ~ ~

If your intestines are not inflamed use this: 1.) 1/2 tablespoon of flaxseed to every 1/2 cup water. 2.) Let soak for 6 to 8 hours. 3.) Drink and chew the seeds - followed by 1 to 2 glasses of water. This recipe gives you the fiber.

~ ~ ~ ~

Finally, something that is not bad for you - and it works !! I also added other things like: 1.) Aloe Vera, a tonic for your bowels, 2.) Acidopholis, for yeast in bowel and helps with inflammation, 3.) Digestive enzymes, which will help get the nutrients from your food and help inflammation of the bowel. This is what the gal at the health food store said her doctor said to do for constipation and it works for me. Jaynie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: