Hi everyone

Thu Sep 12 23:39:56 2002

Hi everyone. I am feeling soso tonight. I felt pretty good,when I came home,was up and walking around,eating,and feeling pretty decent. But then the pain from the gas hit me when I tried to lay down and go to sleep. It feel's terrible,like there is a huge boulder on my chest and shoulder's. I am only comfortable,sitting up in our recliner,with the heating pad on my tummy. I am taking 2 Percocet,every four hour's which help's,but not completely. I know this won't last long,and I am already starting to feel better,but not sure how I will feel when I try and lay down again. My Gyno was supposed to do an open Lap,but didn't end up having to,she just did a regular Lap,and the incision's don't hurt terribly,but my belly button one is a little bloody and runny. My tummy is very bloated and swollen. BUT my Gyno did not find anything wrong. No adhesion's,endo,and my organ's looked good. I guess this both good and bad. I didn't want to have anything seriously wrong,but I am desperate for answer's. I guess I am back to squre one. My Gyno seem's to think I have Inflamatory Bowel. I guess I just need to learn how to deal with the pain,and constant bowel problem's. I want to thank everyone for all the prayer's and kind word's from everyone here. I get so much support here,and I appreciate it so much. Thank's again everyone,and I hope everyone is feeling well,and is comfortable today. Laura.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: