Information On ResearchTesting/ Volunteering

Thu Sep 12 11:02:38 2002

I am a 40 yr. old single mother , having had 16 surgeries in 3 years for Intestional Adhesions. My last surgery was Aug. 8 , 2002. Just a few weeks ago. My condition is getting much worse. I am concerned about the facts of what Adhesions can do to the tissues, organs and anything else that they may attatch themselves to, that ultimately lead to death. I would like to get information on how I may help in the "Testing" field. On several different surgeries I have had "interceed" placed inside of which did not work, also have had 1 full cut Abdominal surgery with the placement of full Intestional and Abdominal coverage of "Sepra Film", of which the full cut caused the Adhesions to grow larger and faster!! currently I now still have some residual of the "Interceed" from this last surgery. I would like very much to help in the research in finding a cure to stop this from happening to common everyday normal people like myself,,,, can you please give me any information as to where or whom I may call?? I live in Florida and I heard there was testing being done in Tampa???

Sincerely, A Very Desperate To Live Mom

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: