Re: MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS!!!!!!

Wed Sep 11 14:09:02 2002

My Dearest Shawnna, How can we ever praise our loving God..enough for bringing you out of the depths of pain..Boy i just dont know...if we can ever be thankful enough do you?

Can you even believe it girlfriend..YOU ARE PAIN FREE...i was so happy to see that written ..i just got chills all up and down my back when i read it..WOW.even tho i already knew hehe it was wonderful to see it written. I am so very happy for you..you just dont know how good it feels to know that just one of us is free of the monster pain..but you deserve it as much as any of us do girl..You especially do ..as much as you give to your family and to my family and to everyone around you..you definitely deserve it girl..so you justenjoy it and get yourself back to life...and as soon as all that surgical pain is gone you betteer take Kev for a weekend get away hehehe OK. Then when you have time you can come visit me..hehe. Well i will go im having a BADDDDDDDD day..i will be talkin to ya soon my friend. I Love Ya and i am so very very happy for you.XOXOX HUGS AND LOVE Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: