I haven't posted in awhile

Mon Sep 9 11:03:46 2002

Hey everyone! I'm sure some of you thought I had faded away... That couldn't be farther from the truth! I try to keep up with what's happening here on the board, I just don't post much anymore. I'm feeling much better, I had a bit of a problem with what they think is/was pancreatitis. I was feeling pretty sh*tty for awhile, and I didn't want anyone to worry that my adhesions are back...They're not!!! I just finished the nasty antibiotics and time will tell if that took care of it. I do feel much better, now I have to find out what the mass is in my right pelvis, looks like an ovarian cyst is what they tell me. Never a dull moment! I am back to work and I'm trying to answer questions about Frankfurt(which I love to talk about), my kids are back to playing sports,and school activities, so needless to say I've been busy!Please know that I'm always here with you all. My "Planning a trip to Frankfurt for surgery"is finally done so if anyone is interested please let me know!I did want to say one more thing...Going to Frankfurt(or Duisburg) for surgery has been set up with the IAS,things have been planned and set up with the help of some of the people here and many of the costs are included and can give you more of an idea of what will be involved in traveling to another country for surgery! PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND!!! Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: