Re: I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO

Sun Sep 8 18:41:27 2002

cynthia,

My name is Chrissy and I know exactly how ya feel sweetie!!! I joined the Adhesions Quilt and my story is in there. if ya ever need someone to talk to , you are more than welscome to email me directly at: roses4chrissy2@aol.com My husband left me this past Wednesday nite and moved into his sister and brother -in-laws apartment and he is sleeping on their leather couch!!!! The reason is because: 1. He does not understand my pain. He found the Adhesions Quilt.org for me. 2. I abused my pain pills 8-9 times (being they are addicting) and plus my toleramce had gone up, from being on the same dose of Oxycontin-40mg. My doc. finally adjusted it to the following: Oxycontin-40 mg; 1 pill at 6am , then oxycontin-20mg ;at 2pm and 10pm & also anotehr pill called:"Oxtcodone-5mg ; 1 pill every 4-6 hours as need for breakthroughpain. 3. I havent been able to hold any job in 1 year, due to me abusing my pain pills and then withdrawing from them and running around to all different hospitals & doctors trying to get more pain pills. I got caught at 2 pain management clinics and they weined me off the Oxycontin and kicked me out of the program. I am now finally with another Pain Management group that I will stay with forever , unless I get an intestinal blockage then I will need a major emergency operation and then I will be pain free for a year or so, then back on the pain pills a again!!!!! This is such a horrible vicious cycle, but I would literally sel my soul to the devil to get rid of this horrible pain from my massive adhesions in my entire lower abdomen from having 11 major surgeries!!!!!! 4. My husband just got sick and tired of me and my adhesion pains and the abuse of the pain pills. I cant blame him, but he is my whole world, best friend, soul-mate & companion and especially someone I could alwasy count on. I am hurting so badly I cant even cry anymore; I am literally all cried out!!!!!! I have no job, had to hock my georgous engagement ring, in which he told me to do. I have a job interview, tomorrow: Monday 9/10 at 4:30pm. The job is literally 5-6 blocks from my house I rent as being a secretery for a real estate appraiser. I have to tell the boss of the company who i'd be working for , that I need approx. 1-2 hrs. max, to go to my doctor and that I will come in earlier that first week of each month and stay later to make up the time & to get the work completted that needs to be!!!!! Please pray for mr for the following: 1. My husband moving back home to me. 2. For me to get that job I am going to interview for. 3. * For me to have total control of just taking the recommended doses of my 3 pain pill medications.

** Thank you all wonderful & beautiful people that will pray for me , as I will do the same for all of you on the Adhesions Quilt.org site!!!!!!!

Lots of hugs, Kisses & Love to all of you!!

Chrissy- New Jersey[Unable to display image]

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: