Re: LOOKING FOR PATIENTS WHO HAS HAD SURGERY WITH DR. GERHART AND DR. REDAN IN PA?

Fri Sep 6 20:30:11 2002

Ruth;

Hi, I sent you an email privately, but will also post here. I do not post very often, however, my experience was wonderful with Dr. Redan and Dr. Gerhart. I had surgery with the two on March 22, 2001. They told me exactly what would happen, and what I could expect. They also told me that I probably had adhesions near my gall bladder, or that I had gall bladder disease. They removed my gall bladder as well as my appendix while doing the lysis of adhesions. My surgery did not take but about 3 hours, if I remember correctly. It took me until September of 2001 to realize I was no longer experiencing pain associated with adhesions. I have been pain free since. I do still have some bouts of pain, but nothing like before. Feel free to email me personally, I will try my best to help you in any way possible. Best wishes, and pain free days ahead. Your will be in great hands in PA.

Take Care,

--
Karen Carter

At Thu, 5 Sep 2002, ruth wrote: > >Iam 27 years old .Ihave 2 kids and been married for 10 years . I am >sheduled to have surgery with these dr's on Nov. 14th 2002 and need to >know how people feel about the dr. and how they feel after surgery and >how much relief do they have? I have severe, massive intra-abdominal >pelvic bowel omentum adhesions and am told surgery will be about 7 hour >long. They are probably taking some of my intestine out along with half >my rectum.I have already had a hysterectomy and my appedix out.Please >give your opinion . > >-- >Ruth n. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: