Could someone please help

Thu Sep 5 09:12:55 2002

Hi ladies this is Shawna F. as I posted a couple weeks ago I found a new primary Dr. She put me on a pain med, antisiezure med, very low dose for spasms, on laxative non stimulate (that is not working) and I would like to know since i have choosen not to have anymore surgery yet until there is a better barrier what combination of meds are working for some of you. Also I have felt like I am malobsorbing something and the Adhesion Dr. in Calf that I keep updated until my next surgery said I need to go to a health food store and get something soft absorbing maybe amino acids? I don't know what to look for. All I know is I keep cramping so bad on that right side and am on another round of antibiotics for the nutorious infection that attacks my small intestine. My last bout of cramps in the right upper calf kept me up all night the night before. thought maybe some of you that meds are working great for to get you by I might be able to print off and just let her read as to educate her more to help me. I was so frustrated between the pain and non sleep I just couldn't stop crying yesterday. Thanks to anyone who can help guide me. Fondly Shawna F.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: