Re: Praying for Sweet Shawnna.L. And For Tish!!

Wed Sep 4 18:00:43 2002

Dearest Browkenwing, Thank You So Much Dear for your thoughts and prayers , they mean so very much to me. Well we were on vacation camping in the mountains...and i was getting my shower basket out of the back seat of my pick up..and i somehow fell backwards over a stump...haa..well i couldnt get up so i just hollered for my hubby or my best friend Judy or her hubby or anyone ..and FINALLY they heard me ..by this time i was in tears ..not so much because of the pain but because there was a DADDY LONG LEG spider crawling up my leg and i couldnt move to get it off of me..EWWWWWWW..*LOL* So after that fall i made it for 2 more days..and had to call it done and come home a few days early because the pain just got worse and worse every day...Now it is to the point that it leveling out..im not sure what i injured ..maybe just shook up my already painful belly who knows...then we get home and i start breaking out in tiny yucky blisters everywhere ughhh and running fever.. So i went to the ER and they stuck me on prednisone and hydroxizine.. and those are helping alot...im feeling a little better today thank goodness. Now do tell girlfriend how are you feeling and doing? You are always in my prayers dear.. Thanks for your love and concern ..too.. Still waiting for Shawnnas hubby to call..well let everyone know when i hear. Hugs and Love. Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: