Update

Wed Sep 4 11:53:24 2002

A very long time ago I wrote an article about my own problems with adhesions, that's how I started speaking to Karen, {hi ya its me from angel.45@bornagain.com my old address} Anyway since the last time I wrote I am in sereve constant pain, its more tiring than anything. My surgeons had enough of me and is packing me off to a physcian, what good that will do I don't know! I'm on tablets constantly and cant survive without them unless I want to be hot and feverish and in severe pain. The worst thing about adhesions is the nagging, tiring pain which wakes me up in the middle of the night. I have an endscope last month to rule out a stmach ulcer after taking ibroprofen for too long, but it seemed clear. Though I did come off them ages ago and took antiacids which would have cleared it up. My believe is that i had an ulcer which has cleared up over the months before my endoscope because as soon as I started taking it again my complaint grew worse and i lost my appetite. To add to this i have more extensive adhesions from more surgery.

In a way I want more surgery to take away the pain, but for long though??? Until they come back?

Lots of love to all those sufferers like myself.

--
Mariah

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: