Hiya to Shawnna-Tami and all.

Mon Sep 2 18:39:07 2002

Hi All, Hope this finds everyone at least comfy tonight, I got back from my camping trip last night..we had to cut it short by 2 days because clumsy me got out of the pick up and fell backwards over a stump And ive been in relentless pain ever since...Pain that i have not been able to get the edge off of....but i had a week and 2 fulldays of the pow wow..so i feel very blessed...to have had that time with my family and friends. Shawnna you sweet thing you...i just read your message from before we left..that was sooo sweet..and thank you soo much..ive sure missed hearing from you every day too..and i hope you had a wonderful B-Day..too...wish i was just 33 too you youngster you.ha.

Tami..Hiya Hon ..how are you doing ?? let me know whats goin on with you please..i have been so worried about you...we really need to exchange phone numbers girl..so we can chit chat...i will send you an email in just a bit with mine in it ok..

Im gonna wade through all of these posts boy seems like ive been gone a month ha. Hugs and Love To All.. Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: