Re: where are you

Fri Aug 30 17:06:22 2002

Dear Lynn, I live in Springdale, Arkansas. Thanks so much for all your caring and kindness, I don't know what I would do without all this support that I get. I've been to Doctors in my area, I've been to doctor 50 miles from me a 100 miles from me and no matter where I go I still can't get any relief. I really thought that when people decided to go into the Medical Profession that they were doing so because they truly cared about healing a person but I have learned otherwise. I know not all Docs are that way but the ones that I have come in contact with could care less whether I live or die. I have always been such a strong willed person nothing ever got me down but I'm not that person anymore. At this point I don't even think I'm gonna make it and I know that sounds awful to say and it is like I'm having a pity party for myself but that's not how it is it's just that I have never felt so bad in my life. Please forgive me for feeling so sorry for myself, I know that you are in the same boat as me. All My Love, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: