Re: FIRE /Sally It's ok

Wed Aug 28 20:42:14 2002

Dear Sally, YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0) Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Sally Grigg To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 9:31 PM Subject: Re: FIRE /Sally It's ok

Dear friends, It's okay, They have it under control. Thanks, Sally

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Sally Grigg To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 5:23 PM Subject: FIRE /Sally

Sunny, my husband, has just been called on a major fire just north of us, I got his gear out, his boots, his radio, his special heavy fire resistant pants and coat and hat and sent him off with his radio and his fire truck (an old timer, he rebuilt) to face a conflagration. I forgot to give him a jug of water.

It's hot, and dry and very windy. Maybe they will get it in time. Please who ever is listening, please pray hard as you can. These men go out there, the terrain is mountainous and filled with trees and brush. Its thousands of acres of redwoods and goes straight up and down, the worse condition for a fire. And there are only a few men. With luck no one will be hurt, and it will not come this way. If it comes this way we can not stop it.

Years ago, he and another man put out a fire all on their own. But he was younger then. God help us if it gets out of hand too quickly. Thank you. I know its not a subject for the board, but you are my friends and family, I need your moral support. Love, Sally Grigg

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: