Re: constipation

Tue Aug 27 15:34:25 2002

I TOO HAVE A GOOD REMEDY FOR CONSTIPATION.......MIX TOGETHER APPLE SAUCE, PRUNE JUICE, AND UNPROCESSED BRAN TO A CONSISTANCY YOU LIKE AND YOU CAN TAKE IT WARM OR COLD. IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!! -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 02:31:47 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: constipation I have been noting how many people suffer with bouts of constipation and wanted to share an "old wives" remedy that has had great success with others who have suffered with this. 1/4 cup all bran cereal, 1/4 cup Uncle Sams cereal, mixed with any cereal of your choice. The "secret" ingredient that makes this work is the flax seed in the Uncle Sams cereal. Please turn the Uncle Sams cereal up and down several times as the flax seeds tend to settle on the bottom. I got this from an old country Dr. and have passed it on to 5 people I knew who had suffered with constipation most of their lives. It honestly worked for them. Hope this gives just one person some relief. Thank you to all the people who wrote to welcome me to the adhesion board. It is so great to have other people to talk to who suffer with the same thing! Sincerely, DebbPS. My E-mail address is dbacken100@aol.com if you want to respond. I'm so computer stupid but have been getting some help from you all with that. My story is on the quilt.
--

--
Funny you should bring it up as I have been wondering the same thing lately.
I started having arthritic type pain in both hands and a knee out of the
blue. Never had it before and it all started at the same time.
When I first had surgery 5 years ago to remove necrotic bowel, they asked if
I had ever had pain in my joints then. I have no idea what the link could be
 but anyone else out there? Maybe we are on to something.
By the way, my name is Deb, Ive been reading the message board since I found
it 8 months ago. From all of your stories and experiences, I was able to
tell my Dr. what was wrong with me and get the pain meds I needed to return
to life. Thanks to all of you. I put my story on the quilt also. Big hello
to my new friends.
Gentle hugs, Deb

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: