Disability

Mon Aug 26 02:09:13 2002

Hello everybody, I have a question for those of you that are currently on disability from Adhesions, where do I start to see if I can qualify for disablity ??? I've talked this over with my employer and they think at this point, as well as I, that I should strongly start considering it. I don't know where to begin to find out if I can. I never thought this would happen to me, but it has affected my job so much this last year, I have such a hard time going and staying at work because of the pain. I can't hardly sit for 8 hours a day, it just kills me by 5:00pm...lots of days I can't make it all day, lots of days I can't get out of bed. It's not fair to my employers anymore, I'm not even half a person anymore... I would appreciate any advice anyone can give me....Also which Doctor would need to assist me with the paperwork ??? I currently have 6 doctors, I have my Primary Doctor, my Gyn who has been my surgeon 3 of the times and my doctor for 10 years, my Pain Management Doctor, my Gastroenterologist, my Urologist, and my new General Surgeon (the one thats gonna fix the hole in my appendix soon and assist my Gyn with cleaning up the adhesions) So many Doctors, so little money, so many questions !!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks for being here for me... Tami

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: