Re: Adhesions and inflammatory processes - is there a link?

Tue Aug 20 08:35:31 2002

Hi Deb:

Welcome to the IAS forum - I hope we can be of some help to you. I'm glad that you feel comfortable enough to post to the forum. After 8 months of reading you know that this is where we come for information, support, the exchange of ideas, to rant and rage, and a laugh or two where we can find one. :o)

Deb, if you have anything that you feel you can add to the forum, please do so. Do you have SBS? If so, I'm sure that the people on the forum who have this condition will look forward to hearing any tips that you have for dealing with it. As far as whether inflammation is associated with problematic adhesions, I would be interested in any info out there. I do know that I often feel as though I've got some sort of inflamation going on in my abdomen as well.

Wishing you pain free moments, hours and days.

--
Clare

At Mon, 19 Aug 2002, Deborah wrote:

>Funny you should bring it up as I have been wondering the same thing lately. >I started having arthritic type pain in both hands and a knee out of the blue. Never had it before and it all started at the same time. >When I first had surgery 5 years ago to remove necrotic bowel, they asked if I had ever had pain in my joints then. I have no idea what the link could be, but anyone else out there? Maybe we are on to something. >By the way, my name is Deb, Ive been reading the message board since I found it 8 months ago. From all of your stories and experiences, I was able to tell my Dr. what was wrong with me and get the pain meds I needed to return to life. Thanks to all of you. I put my story on the quilt also. Big hello to my new friends. >Gentle hugs, Deb >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: