Re: Tish In Tx..Bloating Prob.

Sun Aug 18 21:03:08 2002

Dearest Tami..I am so glad to have finally heard from you..and so sorry to hear thaat you are still in tons of pain even with the meds..im hoping and praying that you get some relief very soon.. I am doing ok..still in some pain myself and trying to adjust to an increase on my meds..and just getting back to OK from Tx where i saw the Pain Dr..etc. Today was my grand babys 4th B-Day party so im kind of worn out.. Tami i am a little concerned about what you said about the Drs saying you have a large hole in your intestines...Tami if this is correct..it is a life threatening problem you have there...and not something you or your Drs should be waiting on...Do they at the very least have you on antibiotics? If this is correct Tami i would be screaming to my Drs to do something about it...and not wait one more second..because this is such a terrible thing..it could ruin your insides forever..if you have all of that mess..draining in to your body.. I am just a nurse..Tami..not a Dr but i do know that even a very tiny hole could really reak havoc on your body.. Tami PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE whatever you do please call your Dr ASAP and get some clarification of this diagnosis..ok. I emailed you my phone number one time..if you want to give me a call.. But whatever you do girl..get a hold of that DR immedietely ok. I hope i have not scared the water out of you...but if this diagnosis is correct then this needs to be addressed ASAP,,ok. I Love ya Girl..and i want you to be well.. God Bless and im sending up some serious prayer for you ok.. Hugs and Love Tish,

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: