Nancy, about vacuume cleaners & brooms

Tue Aug 13 17:06:59 2002

Dear Nancy (and everyone):

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been well. I kinda figure when I see someone away from the forum that they aren't well (I think that's what most of us do). I'll send you a personal email shortly.

Meanwhile...I had a cheery thought for you...

You've got that right about our enemy # 1 and 2! What I want to know is this: we put men on the moon and are cloning ourselves, so why on earth can't we make self vacummers - you know, they do it themselves?

One thing I do know is, as soon as they make one that you can ride, I'll be the first person on it. Goodness knows with the mood I'm in some days I'm sure it would be quite fitting! LOL!

Picture Clare, riding around the house on her new state-of-the art air glide (so no bumps please) Filter Queen, long red hair flying as she zips through rooms sucking up all the nasties that are in the way...hmmm...new way to get stepson to finally move out?? I'll use Sally's cattle prod on Peter if he doesn't move the furniture quickly enough. I bet old Sugar Bear will have met her match this time. She'll be cowering in the corner instead of barking incessantly at it all the time! I guess I'd be one sucking terror!

Oh Lordy, it's good to dream sometimes....

--
Clare

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: