What's new

Sun Aug 11 07:30:12 2002

Hello everyone, Just a quick post to let you all know that I am feeling wonderful, only a little bit of what I call my phantom pain. I am throghly enjoying getting my life back (yes it is possible!), words can't describe what that is like! Although I feel like I'm being pulled in 15 different directions at once. Back to being the wife and mom I used to be. Friends and family I've negelected all want me to fall right in, without skipping a beat. That's hard. So many things in my life have changed! And of course, close to my heart, are all you from the MB. I'm not sure how many of you know this, but I've decided to become a patient advocate for anyone interested in going to Frankfurt. There are many of you that are interested in my trip there and what it cost us. I am also putting together "Planning a trip to Frankfurt for surgery" In order to get this information out to as many people as possible, I am finally going to post"My Story" on the MB, including as much cost info as possible. I just need to get my thoughts together! Until then.... Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: