Been to the Dr

Sat Aug 10 12:58:17 2002

Hi all, I went to the Dr yesterday, I gave her the info on the SprayGel and the Web sites I have found, including this one, in case she has any other patients suffering like I do. She is changing my meds a little bit, but nothing that is going to make me better. It looks like the only hope remains is the FDA's acceptance of the SprayGel. I woke up this morning feeling bad again, I have been getting up at 4-5am everyday for the past several days sick to my stomach. There is a terrible pain in my side/back, like a really bad side ach that won't go away. Dr has ordered an ultrasound, to look at the liver and kidneys, but she is pretty sure that it is the adhesions playing tug-o-war, apparantly over time the adhesions become denser and sort of shrink back, pulling on organs that they are attached to, thus the tug-o-war, the organ is tugging to stay in place and the adhesion is tugging as it becomes denser and shrinks back on itself. The ultrasound will not see the adhesions, but it will show if the organs are terribly out of place or if they are enlarged or constricted and malformed. For the most part no matter what they won't operate. I also asked about the pain in my leg and she said there is a group of muscles in the low abdominal cavity, up by the hip/pelvic bone, but on the inside, anyway, this muscle controls the leg, makes it bend and raise when we walk and such. This muscle is easily accessable to the adhesions. (enough said) Well, I guess it is good to understand, but it doesn't make me feel much better physically. It sure is good to have this board to turn to. Thanks for listening. God Bless and Take Care of You, Tammy Lynn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: