Re: Thanks everyone!

Wed Aug 7 08:47:44 2002

Hi Raven:

I've been away and I just read your posts. I hope you can get the needed answers now. I know I don't need to tell you not to let them screw you around on this, but please be really firm with them. You say a "lot of blood" - kick their butts if they don't listen properly!

I am praying for you.

--
Clare

At Wed, 7 Aug 2002, RNURSERAS@aol.com wrote: > >X-Mailer: AOL 7.0 for Windows US sub 10509 > >Thanks everyone for your prayers. I just now got back from the ER. Didn't >learn a thing! Imagine that! I need to get some of you up to speed on my >condition. I had a special test done this morning called a defecography. It >is a test to show rectal function. Basically the doc was trying to make sure >there was nothing else causing my bowel problems besides the adhesions. After >I got home today I started passing a lot of blood. The test was really just >an involved enema sort of, so no reason for the blood. I am also cramping >like crazy. Called the doc at 2pm. Never bothered to call back until too late >to see me in the office. Told me to go to ER. The ER docs said I should have >been seen in the office. They did the usual x-rays and lab work, normal. At >least I haven't lost enough blood to worry about yet! lol They told me to >call that doc and tell him I need to see him today! So we will see what >happens in the am! So for now I will take my pain meds and try to sleep, that >is if I can stay out of the bathroom long enough! Thank you guys for all of >your prayers! Too many names to list, and don't want to leave anyone out! I >love you guys! >Raven

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: