>peritonitis and 17 pounds of fluid collected in my pelvis area. Since
>then, I have had multiple surgeries for ovarian cysts and adhesion
>problems. I have been out of work for a long time dealing with my
>chronic pain alone as friends and family members just do not want to be
>bothered.
>My pain Doctor wants me to be treated in Duisburg,Germany by Dr. Mathias
>Korell. Is anyone familiar with this Physician and does anyone have an
>idea what the cost of the surgery would be? Thank-you, Debbie

Hello Debbie, Welcome to the board! It truely is an amazing place!! You will find a wealth of information here. You need to educate yourself on adhesions so that you can make an informed decision reguarding your treatment. You have certainly come to the right place. Check out Helen Dynda's postings, she is wonderful at supplying excellent information. I know I feel this board saved my life, in more ways than I can count. In my opinion there are only 3 surgeons in the world I would allow to do surgery on me. They all work in Germany, they are Dr. Mathias Korell in Duisburg, Dr. Daniel Kruschinski and Dr. Harry Reich in Frankfurt. I just returned from having surgery with Dr. Kruschinski a few days ago. I can't say enough good things about my experience and Dr. Kruschinski!I will be posting soon all about my trip, it is sure to be a long one!! The reason I had surgery with Dr. Kruschinski is because I wanted the best! You need a surgeon that is very knowledgable on adhesions, is very skilled in adhesiolysis and of corse compassionate.Dr. Kruschinski is all of that and more, he has invented gasless laparoscopy, which reduces adhesion formation, and uses the new barrier Spraygel. This whole combination is why I went to him. It was a very scarry decision, but by far, the best decision I ever made!!I came home adhesion free! Dr. Kruschinski gave me my life back! It still amazes me that I can say that! If you have any questions about my surgery, or anything else for that matter, please don't hesitate to ask!I hope to post on my trip soon, maybe later today, I'm still trying to catch up with my life since I returned home.

--
Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: