Re: Well just another thing to bring me down more!

Mon Jul 29 15:15:47 2002

Dear Brenda:

Don't give up. I'm sending you a private email - please read it. It will have the name of a TO law firm who may be able to recommend someone in Ottawa. (Yes, there are barristers here who help those with diabilities).

Hang in there.

Hugs,

--
Clare

At Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Brenda wrote: > >Well as you all know it has not been a very good week at all. To top >things off went and got my mail, and to my surp[rise disabiltiy has >turned me down again. Now I have to take it to the tribunal this is >getting so discouraging what is a person suppose to do. I just feel >that this is a lost cause and give up I am sorry I know I can't but I >have had enough. The pressure of everything is getting to me and I >can't take this any longer. I have been crying all mornign just can't >seem to stop. I know that I have to be strong to fight with them but >after all the fighting I will do I am just scared that they will turn to >me and say nope it is not a disability and you can go to work. I might >not be on for a while cause I have to figure things out I am just at my >end and this has done it for me.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: