Susan - Pain Doctors

Sat Jul 27 20:51:04 2002

Hi Sweet Susan, The way I was able to go to a pain doctor was my PCP referring me to them. That is one way I had to do it for my health insurance to cover the visits. I don't know if it depends on what health insurance you have or not.....or if you have to have your doctor refer you to them. Once I went to the pain doctor for several visits then my PCP took over prescribing me the pain pills. If I want to increase them or decrease them I'd have to go back to the pain doctor again. Hope this helps....praying for pain free days, and happy smiley faces, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: