Pain Drs.

From: Susan (
Fri Jul 26 16:27:34 2002

I like everyone else here has had several surgeries C-section,tubal ligation,hysterectomy and gallbladder surgery. I am still in pain. Bloating all the time,legs hurt.SOme days I just hurt all over. If you decide to go to pain management Dr. because I doubt I can get pain RX from my Dr. how do you get in?Do you have to go through lots of tests,be referred,or just call them? Thanks for your replies.Susan

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: