Bad Day....

Wed Jul 24 10:16:08 2002

Morning all, Ever get up in the morning and as soon as you opened your eyes you could tell it was going to be a bad day, full of pain, nausea, vomiting and just plain misery? I woke up this morning, early, too early, fighting back waves of nausea, I hate throwing up. I took a shower, sometimes the hotwater helps. Not this morning. I took a stomach pill, Methacloriprimide (sp) This pill is suppose to 'remind' my stomach to pump. Does anyone else take this, or have trouble keeping their tummy processing, pumping? Dr.s thought that taking my Gall Bladder out whould resolve the nausea and vomiting. It did some, since my gall bladder was so sick that it was only working at 2%, which is a rare low. But it must have only been part of the problem. Anyway, I have been vomiting this morning, and taking multiple baths and hot showers. About 10-6 months ago I had been throwing up 24/7 for days/weeks at a time(this happened a few times), then ONLY slight relief I found was soaking in a bathtub full of hot, hot water, I literally slept in that tub, as it was the only time I could stop vomiting long enough to sleep for 15 mins. Has anyone else noticed the effects that water has on the body? Like I can't stand cold water, where as I use to love to swim, now I get a really icky feeling, like my guts are trying to float a tiny bit from the bouancy of the water, but my guts are all tied up to each other and to my abdominal walls, so that everything tugs at once. I don't know, this is just my thought process. I just know that hotwater makes me feel good and cold water makes me feel yucky. Well....Here's to hoping everyone feels better than me today. God Bless and Take Care of You All Tammy Lynn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: