Re: Sally from Kelly

Tue Jul 23 10:50:55 2002

Sally, I'm sorry it's just that I keep seeing all of these surgery posts and every one keeps getting more and more surgeries and their adhesions seem to be getting worse. Some days I would love to have surgery just to have a few days relief but in my heart I know that I will have worse pain. I know my pain is worse since the last surgery so I have to wait it out if I can to see how the Spray Gel works.Fortunately I have a good pain management doc who is trying to give me relief. I am unfortunately dealing with a lot of anger over this adhesion stuff but I keep telling myself there are other people out there that suffer with other things like your Godson that have it worse off. I have a 4 year old nephew that has 4 cysts on his brain.(one is in the center) They are putting a shunt in soon and he will have to wear a helmet all of the time. I don't know what the answer is on having surgery Sally. You could have it and feel better the rest of your life or you could have it and be in worse pain. I don't know. All I know is that it seems like there doesn't seem to be very many people that feel better for very long of a time. I am trying the "block" next Thursday and if that doesn't work then I don't know where I will go from there. I get 2-3 hours of sleep a night and I eat pudding or yogurt every day. I've lost about 14 lbs in about a month and I had to quit my job that I liked. I don't know how you run your Inn and I can see how you need some sort of relief. Do you know how the results are from the Germany surgeries? If these are good results, I would do it in a New York Minute. When was your last surgery? I will be in California next month. I am going to a Angel game and renting a Condo in San Diego on the beach on the 9th of August. That's why I am hoping the "block" will give me some relief before I go so I can enjoy myself with my family. How far are you from San Diego? I'm sorry for being so negative about surgery but I have been "hopeless" about a cure for these darn things. Who Know!! Maybe the Spray Gel is the answer!! You need to do what you feel is right for you. I will pray for your godson Kel -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Monday, July 22, 2002 22:54:10 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Kelly Murray from Sally Dear Kel, Hi, its been awhile since we've "talked" I'm sorry you are in such pain, and you are probably right. Each surgery gives you more pain. But what about being so big its disgusting, I feel like a ten pound baby should come popping out. It's a real challenge to find clothes to emphasize my lovely small hips and smallish waist which expands to a watermelon. I'm still trying to be presentable here at the old homestead. I have found a few things that look nice, and I know that's not really a priority, but when I look okay, I feel better. It also helps the Inn.
--

Maybe I should wait, the indecision is hard, going back and forth, yes,
definitely, no definitely not. The pain is making me crazy but I'm learning
a lilttle bit how to deal with it and my Godson's accident has rearranged
everything I thought was important including myself and my problems. 

I hope you feel better. Keep in touch. Love and hugs, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: