To Jill Re: Stiff Rock Hard Painful Legs.

Fri Jun 28 07:24:47 2002

Hi Jill:

Please don't be scared, and please don't give up. I know it's difficult when you hurt so bad that the tension level goes through the roof. Sometimes, between the pain and just getting through a day it can be soooo challenging, I know. Jill, try to think of it this way. You've got surgery booked with (possibly) the best adhesion surgeon in the world. It's just a bit over 5 weeks away. Now you made it through all that's gone before, and I know you'll make it through this.

When I feel overwhelmed I try to use some of the relaxation techniques that the other people on the forum have given me. You can check through the archives, but the easiest way to find them is to go over to http://www.bombobeach.com and Jo has all sorts of relaxation techniques listed (I think they are in the 'how to cope' section).

Jill, I will pray for you, and that your surgery is a great success.

Wishing you painfree moments, hours and days.

--
Clare

At Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Jill Limpus wrote: > >Dear My Adhesion Family, > >I just wanted to let you all know I have a surgery date with Dr. Koerell for >August 5th. I'm really scared. I have had the worst week. Sorry I haven't >been around much, but between the pain, plans for Germany, and trying to >keep up with everyday life, I'm over whelmed. I feel like a ship that's >sinking. I just want to give up. Anyway, please know I think and pray for >you all everyday. Please pray for me! I really, really need it. Tish or >Raven if you have any questions, I might be able to help you with, just let >me know. Hope everyone is having a pain free night. Thanks for being here. > >Love, >Jill > >-----Original Message----- >From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of >Tish >Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 6:35 PM >To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS >Subject: Re: Stiff Rock Hard Painful Legs. > >Thanks Raven for your help...i have since begun the process of getting >all of my medical records together.. >Now what would the next step be after that?? >When you have your surgery ..will you also be having the spray gel??? >I sure hope to have it myself... >Please let me know..when you here anything so i can be double praying >for you.. >Big Hugs and Love.. >Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: