Re: Surgery date Aug 29th

Wed Jun 26 09:30:45 2002

Hi Chantale :-)

Your story and photo are now in the permanent "Our Stories" section of bombobeach.com and as I said to you last night when we chatted on ICQ, I just LOVE that photo! It is so nice to be able to picture what you while I type messages to you. :-) I did read your message about surgery on bombo, but I haven't answered it yet, I got side tracked here...and just haven't got back home yet! LOL

You are in my thoughts and prayers and even though your surgery is still a little way off, you will be surprised at how quickly the time will go! Start teaching your hubby how to leave messages here and on bombo so that everyone can keep track of how you are doing!

Well my friend, I hope to catch you in the Beach Club Chat room on Wednesday night USA Eastern Standard time.... I hope you know the time differences between your time zones, depending on where in Canada you live... I will be there ;-) from 10 am in the morning (It's already 12:24am Thursday morning here!!!)

I enjoyed our chat last night and hope you are happy with how your story and photo looks on the page ;-) My daughter Emma has a page in the poetry section, is thrilled because Kanga put a skull next to her name LOL There is a photo of my eldest daughter too, in the usual jeans & t-shirts, she didn't go to her school "social" and dress up like the rest of her friends for the end of Yr 10 (School Certificate level).... :-(

I was soooo looking forward to helping her find a formal gown too. I got side tracked again!! I mentioned her, because she is using some of her artwork to decorate her page. Em was busy scanning her sketches and sections of her larger art pieces tonight...LOL she has asked Kanga to add them too! Kanga has already included one of her pencil drawings, but I don't know what else she is going to add! LOL

My youngest daughter Jessica who is 9yrs old, wants her own poetry page too, and even ordered a book from the school book club on how to write poetry! LOL She has already written a poem about a picnic on the beach and has finished a drawing too!

I HAVE to scan them for her and make sure she gets her own poetry page on bombo too...LOL Opening up the site to everyone including the kids has been a hit! It has made a difference in attitude by the girls and with the Saturday Chat session for Kids only they are doing much better and have started to understand and accept my pain and disability and have realised how bombo is helping me and them too...

Oops, I have done it again.... babble babble babble.... see ya in the Beach Club!

--
Love and gentle hugs,
Joanne Eslick
Founder Australian Adhesions Support Group
http://www.bombobeach.com
NSW Australian Co-ordinator of
International Adhesions Society
http://www.adhesions.org

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.