adhesions

Mon Jun 24 17:43:41 2002

I hope someone can help me. Lord knows the doctors are stumped and so am I. i have researched high and low for answers and I hope I can find them. We have been from gallbladder removal, all the way to my tonsils. Just had a scope of my esophegous and stomach and duodeum. I have finally passed the ulcer test. MY PEPS ARE GONE. YEA!!!! But I still throw up. I have just seen my primary care physcian and we are still stumped. He thinks it could be adhesions. My symptoms are as follows: Severe bouts of vomiting, blood pressure skyrockets, sncontrolable shaking, severe pain right below my rib cage, feelings of being in another realm(disorientation). The only way to stop is to visit my local emergency room who I am now on a first name basis with. I can not eat alot of solid foods. Anything spicy or fatty will come back to haunt me. I stick with turkey and eggs and bread. I have had to take leave from my job because in the first three months of this year I used my 3 weeks vacation and my 6 sick days being sick. I have been dealing with this for years and its time to stop. My life is sometimes confined to home because of the onset of vomiting. It hits so fast and furious I am unable to get some where quick enough to be sick, so that definately leaves eating out--out. I have only been married for one year and I would so like to have dinner out with my husband. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP. If Im crazy tell me, I will go to a phsychiatrist. If Im dying, ok Ill call the mortuary. I dont care I just want answers. Thanks and God bless. R

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: