New treatment of people with bladder problems

Sun Jun 23 21:08:38 2002

Hi to you all!

I just read in the newspaper that there is a new pill for persons who have problems with their bladder. Of course, the pill, which name is UniDet is on the market here in Canada. I don't know if it's available in other countries. I hope that i didn't make any mistakes in explaining it, sorry but i'm french. The article says that UniDet reduces from 18% the risk of incontinence in comparaison to similar medication.

I forgot also to mention when i first went on the site that there is a researcher here in Quebec, Dr. Ali Akoum, that made a discovery. He found out the gene responsible for endometriosis. The researcher works for the St-Francois d'Assise Hospital near Quebec city. I work to him, thanking him on behalf of all the women who suffers of endometriosis. He replied saying he was touched by my e-mail. They now have to work on a remedy. If endo and adhesions are related, maybe, one day, the medication which will be given to endo women, will also help the persons who suffers from adhesions. It costs nothing to hope!

I follow a low-fat and low-sugar diet and yesterday and today, i cheated. And boy, do i feel it tonight. I didn't have much stools today, my abdomen is big and swollen and i have a lot of pain. Be sure tomorrow, i'm back on the diet tomorrow. Well, i hope, i gave some hope to some of you tonight. Odette xx

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: