Cathy - Information for Rosemary

Sat Jun 22 13:49:38 2002

Hi Cathy, I thought that I gave all that info. to Rosemary. I sent her an email a few weeks back and let her know how Dr. R&R works...... ") Thank God I have 2 health insurance's. I did have to pay a prepayment for them. That I was saving all my pennies for. I had Dr. Redan as my primary doctor and he does accept BC/BS so that's a help - it's Dr. Reich that doesn't deal with any insurance companies. So again, I had Dr. Redan as my primary doctor and Dr. Reich as my secondary. With Dr. Redan as my primary, his office submits all the paperwork for insurance and includes Dr. Reich. I know it sounds confusing, but that's how the process is working for me. I did receive my first bill and of course did a follow up call to my primary health insurance to make sure they received the bill. It's a lot of phone calls......... If there is anything else I can help out with, I'm right here. ") Hope this helps. I thought that Rosemary got the ball rolling already with their office? Can you please find out for me, I lost her email address. "( Thanks my sweets, Love and lots of hugs, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: