Re: ADHESIONS WILL CAUSE MY DEATH!!!

Tue Jun 18 09:31:14 2002

April,

I haven't had as many surgery, but can understand the pain. Just keep your chin up and pray. Your not alone If you need a friend, let me know. I wish you the best.

Jill

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Elizabeth Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 7:06 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: ADHESIONS WILL CAUSE MY DEATH!!!

Hi, my name is Elizabeth. I have had Crohn's Disease for over 25 years now, have had 8 surgeries~~last one being a few months ago to remove a uterine tumor which the surgeons could not even get to because of all of the adhesions (it had to be drained via: vagina), they said I would have bled to death. Also, my GYN and GASTRO docs met with 8 other surgeons from Germany, Sweden, and London and they all agreed that I can never be operated on again because I would die on the table. So...the future doesn't look to good for me right now. If anyone is in the same situation~~I would like to talk to you, so please email me at APRILANGE@AOL.COM. Thanks!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: