Terrible Pain During Ovulation

Mon Jun 17 19:40:33 2002

I think I finally found the site where I belong. I have had a problem with bloating and a "swelling" feeling around my reproductive organs for the last three months. I've had every test for OBGYN and GI done - from colonoscopy to vaginal ultrasounds - and they see nothing. I've been given wrong diagosis of IBS. I just know my body and I know I must have adhesions. Here is my history. Had first lap - found stage 3 endo and adhesions - left tube and ovary adhered to bowel - all was lasered off. Second lap had left tube tied off.Right after the second lap I noticed mild pain during ovulation - never had this before. This was two years ago. Well, it's been going on now and getting worse. Tonight I have pain so bad that I it is radiating to my rear end - it feels like the pain is also up inside my bowels/colon. I was told to take BC pills to stop ovulation - this only mildly helped the last few months. I have a mild bloating and tugging and swelling all month. Does this sound like adhesions? Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anything that can be done to stop all this?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: