Re: more info on the Tens!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 15 11:04:20 2002

Ohh my sweet Shawnna.. I am so tickled that that little machine is making you so much more comfy..now you know i have to have one too..i have to have all the same toys as my buddy gets hehe.. And thank you so much for the Birthday wishes..that means so much to me..and i cant wait to meet you in person..cause im gonna kiss your whole face when i see you..hehehe You are just the best and i just love you to pieces..Thank You Again.. Now im gonna be 41 yrs old tomorrow (OHH SOB) i cant find much to celebrate in being 41 UGHH guess i could celebrate these wrinkles and maybe a few grey hairs..nahh i dont have grey hair nope..see looks all blondish brown to me..unless ohh heaven forbid..i missed a spot..oh shhh...or maybe i could celebrate things that are sagging..(but heck surgery could fix that) yikkkes no surgery..nope..Well thank goodness Richard likes me just as i am..hehe yes i know he wears trifocals..and surely one of those focals makes me look young again..lol..maybe i could celebrate that my eldest son called me whining that HE HAS A WRINKLE..UGHHH now i know im old..lol..Now really i have alot to celelbrate..i have a great family i am somewhat comfy most of the time..and i have friends like Shawnna and all the folks here at the board.. Its a great day to be alive..and im gonna have a great Birthday tomorrow even if i am old..LOL Thanks to all of you for your Birthday wishes also i appreciate you all so very much.. Love and Hugs Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: