Re: My obgyn surgon told me adheasions dont cause pain

Fri Jun 14 13:42:12 2002

Dearest Chantale, Welcome to the board..First i will say i am so sorry for your pain.. And unfortunately most of us here have hear those words..ADHESIONS DO NOT CAUSE PAIN..well i know that adhesions themselves do not hurt..But Adhesions do latch on to your organs and pull them in different directions..and choke them like crazy..etc..so you are not crazy girl..and i know that adhesions cause me to hurt every day all day long..and also cause alot of different other problesm too..myself i am on pain management for now..but it is my hope to either go to Germany or to Pa for surgery..but those are the only places i would consider surgery now.. My advice to you is to research research research..read the storys on the adhesions quilt..post your story there too ..and read alot of the archives from the message board...Look Especially for posts from Helen Dynda..she posts some of the most informative stuff..and has helped me tremendously.. And just keep posting and let us know whats goin on..so we can help you all we can ok. But most of all you are not alone and your not crazy..we know your pain and you will find tons of love and caring here too.. So stay close. Hugs and Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: