Re: Just can't take it anymore!!

Wed Jun 12 16:27:56 2002

Val, That's what we are here for. To support each other and let each of us blow off steam and rant and rave( we all do it!!!). I'm sorry that you are sick again. This disease "bites it"! Don't give up-we can't cause if we all do then maybe there will be nothing done for adhesions. We have some great people on our side trying to find a cure or something that will stop these little snakes. We get strength from each other so lean on us-we care and are here for you. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: ibuymed@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 2:22 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Just can't take it anymore!!

I am so sick of hurting and feeling terrible!! I really can't take it anymore. I hate doctors....I hate hearing that there is nothing more anyone can do....I just don't know what to do anymore. August will be three years since my last surgery for bowel obstruction...that was my 15th surgery in 21 years.....and I did really well until about six weeks ago....and here I go again!! How do you guys keep going??? I just don't know if I can do it anymore!!

Sorry to cry on your shoulder.....but I have no where else to turn!!

Val

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: